Thermal Steel Technology
Our patented Thermal Steel iCore technology combines world-class machining and laser-cutting technology to create products that boast exceptional energy efficiency and a smooth, seamless finish.
Designed and manufactured in our state-of-the-art Thermal Steel facility, our patented windows and doors exemplify both energy efficiency and visual appeal.
- Laser cut to ensure accuracy
a. Cut from single 10-gauge plates without corner welds
b. Computerized laser with peerless degree of precision
c. Laser-cut hardware and screw holes
- Clean finish and fit
a. Stainless steel plates and GRP bonded together through thermal mechanical fusion
b. Fully welded decorative glazing frame installed in one piece
c. High-performance insulated glass with structural glazing techniques
d. 304 stainless steel protects against rust
Arcadia Custom's iCore Technology
Each of our thermal steel doors and windows incorporates our proprietary iCore Technology, with:
- Stainless steel construction, composite core and stainless or solid bronze hardware, guaranteeing rust-free results
- Thermal break design, for the most energy-efficient steel windows and doors available
- Factory-glazed glass installed in a controlled environment, ensuring product is square and leaks won’t occur at the glass
- Laser-cut stainless steel process, eliminating welded corners for a seamless, smooth corner surface
- Welded single-piece glazing frames, creating a clean, finished look at the glazing bead joints not possible with on-site installations
- Factory-installed glass and installation clips or nailing flange, expediting the installation process
Components of our patented iCore system
- Warm Edge Technology.
a. This high-performance insulated glass is factory installed using structural glazing methods and materials.
- Welded Aluminum Glazing Frame.
a. Four designs are currently available.
- 10-Gauge Laser-Cut 304 Stainless Steel Exterior Sash
- 10-Gauge Laser-Cut 304 Stainless Steel Exterior Frame
- High-performance Silicone Gasket Weatherstrip. Four points of contact ensure a tight weather seal.
- Thermal Mechanical Fusion Stainless Steel Frame. Welded stainless steel studs insert into the GRP, creating a mechanical bond
- GRP. Glass Reinforced Pultrusion is a structural composite thermal break material minimizing heat loss or gain.
- 10-Gauge Laser-Cut 304 Stainless Steel Interior Frame
- 10-Gauge Laser-Cut 304 Stainless Steel Interior Sash