Over 90 years of experience
Arcadia Custom designs and creates fine window and door products for the luxury residential market. Our product quality and innovation incorporate our ever-expanding range of materials, styles and finishes for the design flexibility needed to elevate the possibilities of modern living. Our focus is custom Thermally-broken Steel, Thermally-broken Aluminum and Wood products. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities on the West coast, Southwest, and East Coast; along with a national network of professional distributors, Arcadia has the resources and capabilities to ensure your project is a success.
The name behind the market’s first residential sliding glass door, “the Arcadia Door”, which ushered in the Californian Modern design era, Arcadia Custom has built a reputation not only for anticipating the needs of America’s homeowners, but for diligently surpassing them at every turn.
They’re open to a variety of ideas and solutions--there’s never just one idea. That’s important when you’re trying to find that perfect balance.
Acme Steel is founded
Acme Steel is acquired by Arcadia, Inc.
Invention of Arcadia sliding glass doors
Northrop Aerospace acquires Arcadia Sliding Products
Ten years of international expansion celebrated
Wilson Partitions interior framing products added
New manufacturing division in Hayward, CA
New manufacturing division in Kent, WA
New manufacturing division in Waipahu, HI
New manufacturing division in Las Vegas, NV
Acquired assets from Vision Systems, Inc. and opened Arcadia Architectural Coatings, Inc. (AACI) in 1996.
Paint line operation moved from San Diego, CA. to Vernon, CA
New manufacturing division in Phoenix, AZ
New manufacturing division in West Sacramento, CA
Wilson Partitions manufacturing opened in Stamford, CT.
Acquired assets from Century Manufacturing Industries, Inc., in North Las Vegas
Acquired assets from Miller Metals Specialties/Sims Custom Windows & Doors in 2011 for offering hot rolled steel products.Wilson Partitions manufacturing division opened in Dallas, Texas.
Acquired assets from Architectural Traditions for offering Thermal Steel and Wood products for the luxury home market.
Moved to new manufacturing facility in Stamford, CT
Became 100% owner of Arcadia Architectural Products, Inc.
Acquired assets from Metal Window Corporation for offering Aluminum products for the luxury home market.
In Proud Company
Our products are tested and designed with the following associations:
- Tested in accordance with American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Designed to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Tested and certified in accordance with The National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) Program
- Comply with the LEED, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) rating system, and contribute to LEED credits for sustainable design, as developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- We offer programs registered with the American Institute of Architects (AIA) Continuing Education Systems (CES) for continuing professional education credits.